The firmware update is for the following cameras: LUMIX S1R, S1, GH5, GH5S, G9, G90/G91/G95, G80/G81/G85 and GX9.
The update is available on the website of the LUMIX Global Customer Support.
Features of the Firmware Upgrade:
Full-frame Mirrorless Camera
- Improved performance of the Body Image Stabilizer (B.I.S.)
- Improved AF performance
- Improved operational stability when using an XQD memory card
- Function Enhancement with Upgrade Software Key DMW-SFU2 (only with S1/S1M)
Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless Camera
- Improved compatibility with the Panasonic LEICA DG VARIO-SUMMILUX 10-25mm / F1.7 ASPH. (H-X1025) digital interchangeable lens
- Improved compatibility with the Panasonic Remote Shutter DMW-RS2
If you want to read more about the firmware upgrade, click here.