Just in time for the IBC 2018 (The world’s most influential media, entertainment & technology show), which takes place in Amsterdam (NL), Sachtler announces a new model to add to the product line: the flowtech100.
The flowtech100 features quick release brakes to deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant. The ergonomic carbon fibre leg design offers exceptional torsional stiffness and makes it easy to transport with. The integrated versatile hinge lock mechanism allows you to capture extremely low and high shots with superior performance and reliability thanks to extensive endurance and environmental testing. The flowtech100 is designed for precision shooting and heavier camera payloads up to 30kg / 66lb.
A little overview of the features:
• Deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant, because of unique quick release brakes
• Easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness
• Ergonomic carbon fibre leg design
• Capture extremely low and high shots
• Versatile hinge lock mechanism
• Fast and stable setup in narrow spaces or on uneven terrain
• Unique carbon fibre mid-level spreader
• Superior performance and reliability
• Extensive endurance and environmental testing